Group therapy is a powerful tool you can use for your healing journey. No matter what struggles you are facing as an individual, couple, or family, Positive Living Psychotherapy can connect you with these therapy services that give you a safe, confidential space to connect with others who are experiencing similar challenges. Together, you can work toward common goals and healing.
What to Expect
At Positive Living Psychotherapy, our licensed therapists facilitate a variety of sessions to address a range of relational and mental health concerns, including:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Stress Management
- Self-Esteem and Confidence Building
Through group therapy, our clients gain a deeper understanding of their emotions and behaviors, learn new coping skills, and receive support and feedback from others who are also on their journey toward healing. Each group’s highly trained and qualified leaders ensure the therapeutic environment is safe, supportive, and non-judgmental for all participants.
Experience the Benefits of Group Therapy at Positive Living Psychotherapy
Which group is right for your situation? Our therapists will be happy to provide a consultation and get you plugged into the group that’s a good fit. Benefits of our group therapy services include:
- Affordability: Group therapy is a cost-effective alternative or complement to individual therapy sessions.
- Supportive Environment: In our group therapy sessions, you’ll find a supportive and understanding environment where individuals can share their experiences, feelings, and thoughts without fear of judgment.
- Shared Experiences: Participants can learn from each other and realize that they are not alone in their struggles.
- Increased Self-Awareness: Through feedback and support from the group, individuals can gain a better understanding of their emotions and behaviors.
- New Coping Skills: Participants can learn and practice new coping skills to manage their mental health concerns.
Find the Group Session That’s Perfect for You
If you are ready to get started with group therapy at Positive Living Psychotherapy, contact us to schedule your free consultation. We look forward to supporting you on your journey toward healing and growth.
Julia Dunn is a therapist who provides a warm and supportive space for her clients to feel safe and heard. With a collaborative and person-centered approach, Julia is passionate about helping her clients discover their purpose and take steps toward becoming the best version of themselves.
Taylor Trussell is a Licensed Professional Counselor who helps adults and adolescents identify thought patterns, emotions, and behaviors that prevent them from being their best self. Taylor works with both men and women of all ages and adolescents.
Jessica Bassett is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist committed to helping treat couples, families, and teens. She provides a safe space to allow all clients to process difficult emotions and be able to better identify their goals.